- The Omaha Royals win the American Association Championship Series on September 9th, 1970 at Denver.
- Mike Jackson’s franchise-best consecutive scoreless streak ends at 42.0 innings on June 21st, 1972.
- Thomas Murphy throws the first no-hitter in franchise history on August 25th, 1972 vs. Indianapolis.
- David Hasbach tosses the second no-hitter in franchise history on June 2nd, 1976 vs. Tulsa
- Omaha Royals beat the Indianapolis Indians by winning four of five games, with Omaha winning the clinching game on September 5, 1978 with a 4-1 win.
- Omaha wins the American Association Championship Series for the second time on September 5th, 1978 vs. Indianapolis.